Current version of MOBILE Engineer 1.2.38 and MOBILE Starter 1.2.38
MOBILE Engineer is a homogeneous engineering software program for the planning and configuration of Lenze Mobile Drives devices for use in vehicle applications. A reduced freeware version of MOBILE Engineer is provided with MOBILE Starter and can be used at any time without any restrictions. The MOBILE Engineer software has been designed to meet the needs relating to the parameterisation of MOBILE devices. As the software is regarded as a further development of the familiar tool, SDT Explorer, MOBILE Engineer is downwardly compatible with SDT Explorer files.
- Windows© 7 (32 and 64 bit) / Windows© 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Other versions of Microsoft Windows may also support the software but this is not guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel© processor, minimum 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 1 GB HDD or equivalent
- .NET 4.7 Software Framework (is installed automatically).
- Installation on a computer with more than one operating system is not supported
Parallel installation of MOBILE Engineer 1.2.38 with older versions such as SDT Explorer is possible.
After installation, the user has to register in order to activate MOBILE Engineer. To do this, contact Lenze Schmidhauser Sales.
- Save the files MOBILE_Engineer_1.2.38.zip (270 MB) and/or MOBILE_Starter_1.2.38.zip (270 MB) to any directory on your PC.
- Unzip the respective ZIP files to any directory on your PC.
- From this directory, start the "setupMOBILEEngineer_Win32Bit.exe" file, or, when using the MOBILE Starter, the "setupMOBILEStarter_Win32Bit.exe" file.
- Follow the further installation instructions.
MOBILE Engineer Panels
The functionality of MOBILE Engineer can be expanded with the help of so-called MOBILE Panels. Various activities such as firmware downloading, parameterisation or diagnosis of the connected devices can be facilitated and automated with these MOBILE Panels. MOBILE Panels are available for different tasks and applications.
- MOBILE Firmware Download
- MOBILE Parameter Manager (uploading and downloading of data sets, data set comparison, offline parameterisation)
- MOBILE Control Panels (control via Private CAN)
- MOBILE Motoren Setup (parameterisation of the diverse control modes)
- MOBILE Sensoren Setup (position and temperature sensors)
- MOBILE UDS Services (Ecu Reset, Fault Reset, Private CAN Enable/Disable, Store/Restore of parameter sets)
- MOBILE event memory upload
- MOBILE device identification (serial number, firmware, data set and hardware version)
The MOBILE Panels are always tied to a version of the MOBILE firmware.
The current MOBILE Panels can be obtained via our download portal (registration necessary, please contact Lenze Mobile Drives Sales).
- Administrator rights are needed for installation!
- MOBILE Engineer: single-user licence (includes the open-source components IronPython and FireEdit)
- MOBILE Starter: reduced range of functions (includes the open-source components IronPython and FireEdit)