Current version of MOBILE Engineer 1.0.28 and MOBILE Starter 1.0.28
MOBILE Engineer is an end-to-end engineering software package for project planning and configuration of the Lenze Schmidhauser automotive applications. The MOBILE Starter package offers a reduced freeware version of the MOBILE Engineer that can be used free of charge anytime. The complete MOBILE Engineer package is directly based on the SDT Explorer, offering an updated version of this familiar tool. MOBILE Engineer is backwards compatible with SDT Explorer files.
- Microsoft© Windows© XP (32 bit) from SP3 onwards / Windows© 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Other versions of Microsoft Windows possibly support the software as well; however, this is not guaranteed by the manufacturer.
- IBM-compatible PC with Intel© processor starting from 1GHz, 1GB RAM, 1GB HDD or comparable
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels (@ Windows 7: text size 100% / 96 DPI = "smaller")
- .NET 4.0 Software Framework (is installed automatically). Note: If .NET 4.5 is already installed on the computer, the new version is used automatically. This usually works, but has not been extensively tested.
- Installations on a computer with more than one operating system are not supported
It is possible to install MOBILE Engineer 1.0.28 with older versions such as the SDT Explorer in parallel.
After the installation, MOBILE Engineer must be activated via a registration procedure. For this purpose, contact the Lenze Schmidhauser sales department.
- Save the files MOBILE_Engineer_1.0.28_Release.zip (180 MB) and/or MOBILE_Starter_1.0.28_Release.zip (152 MB) to any directory on your PC.
- Unzip the respective ZIP files to any directory on your PC.
- From this directory, start the "setupMOBILEEngineer_Win32Bit.exe" file, or, when using the MOBILE Starter, the "setupMOBILEStarter_Win32Bit.exe" file.
- Follow the further installation instructions.
MOBILE Engineer Panels
By means of MOBILE panels, the functionality of MOBILE Engineer can be extended. These MOBILE panels can be used to simplify and automate various activities such as a firmware download or the parameterisation or diagnostics of the devices connected. MOBILE panels are provided for different tasks and applications.
- MOBILE firmware and data set download
- MOBILE data set upload
- MOBILE motor setup
- MOBILE resolver and sensor setup
- MOBILE event memory upload
- MOBILE device identification (serial number, firmware, data set and hardware version)
The MOBILE panels are always bound to a version of the MOBILE firmware.
- Administrator rights are needed for installation!
- MOBILE Engineer: single-user licence (includes the open-source components IronPython and FireEdit)
- MOBILE Starter: reduced range of functions (includes the open-source components IronPython and FireEdit)